What I do
I’m a designer who’s passionate about creating things, be it on paper or screen. Web sites, brands, or print. If you have a project that you want to impress people with, that has goals the achieve and heads to turn. Then I’m your man.
The world’s pretty visually saturated these days, with distractions and every advert or website demanding your attention. I apply lots of logical thought, experience, research through a simple process ensuring your project is a success. It should grab attention, engage your audience, and keep them thirsty for more.
I’m also an advocate of a simple and useable approach to web design. I use the latest technology, together with art history and design theory in all of my work.Read about What I do
- Vector sketchy marker loops and circles
- 10 tips for finding the right website designer
- 10 tips for the perfect well oiled new media / marketing workflow
- Baseline CSS - A framework built around the idea of a “real” baseline grid
- The awesome 960.gs css framework
- Simple online invoicing for freelancers
- From car designer to web designer
- Top 10 Firefox & Chrome plugins for web designers
- Advertising idea generation
"Our web site and brand has seen huge improvements since Ian came onboard."