"Huge transparent .pngs slowing your site speed? Try posterising in PS and then using http://t.co/kxNOfEss2H."1 month, 1 week, 4 days, 18 hours, 58 minutes ago via twitter
What I do
Put simply, I’m a designer who’s passionate about creating things that make people react and respond. If you have something that you want to impress people with, be it on screen, or on paper, it needs to do the right job. That’s what I do.
The world’s pretty visually saturated these days. Everything wants five minutes of your attention. Here’s where I come in applying lots of thought, experience and research. It’s my job to design and create things that work for you by grabbing attention, engaging your audience, and keeping them thirsty for more.
I’m also an advocate of simple approach to web design using the latest technologies, and applying art history and design theory to all my work. It gives my design work a clear distinction that set’s it apart.Read about What I do
- Vector sketchy marker loops and circles
- 10 tips for choosing the right website designer
- 10 tips for the perfect well oiled new media / marketing workflow
- Baseline CSS - A framework built around the idea of a “real” baseline grid
- The awesome 960.gs css framework
- Simple online invoicing for freelancers
- From car designer to web designer
- Top 10 Firefox & Chrome plugins for web designers
- Advertising idea generation
"Our web site and brand has seen huge improvements since Ian came onboard."